Hello world!

My name is Andy Pogorzelski, and I'm a freshman here at PSU.  I like baseball, rugby, skiing, biking, hiking, climbing, golf.  Pretty much anything outside i'll love doing.  I work at a golf course and a photo studio over the summer.  I'm from Hillsborough, New Jersey, which is about a 6 hour car drive here to school.  I'm a pretty down to earth person and i like to have fun.

13 thoughts on “Hello world!

1. When lilacs last in the dooryard bloomed,And the great star early drooped in thewestern sky in the night,I mourned, and yet shall mourn with ever-returning spring.

2. Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on -- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

3. You want to have consistent and uniform muscle development across all of your muscles? It can't be done. It's just a fact of life. You just have to accept inconsistent muscle development as an unalterable condition of weight training. Response to Arthur Jones, who solved the unsolvable problem by inventing Nautilus.

4. What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. Rep. ELBRIDGE GERRY of Massachusetts, I annals of Congress at 750 (August 17, 1789).